How to get the
lowdown on any industry
So you've found a stock worth looking into. And after a bit of inspection, you think it might be a good company.
Well, you need to know why this might be the case.
As you saw in the video, looking at the company's industry is a great place to start.
Because the nature of a company’s industry can help it earn high returns for a long time.
For example, an industry could have:
- high barriers to entry
- little or no competition
- network effect characteristics
Or anything else that protects a company from competition. And lets them raise their prices whenever they want.
But remember, you aren’t investing in the industry as a whole. You're looking at one company.
So you also need to know where they stand in relation to their peers.
My course shows you exactly how to do that.
And you'll also learn:
- How to identify industries with high barriers to entry – with one piece of data
- Why thinking differently about supply and demand can help you predict big stock moves
- How to get data on any industry without doing the leg work
- Why the accepted wisdom on buying industry leaders is wrong
- The five minute check that transforms average stock ideas into slam dunks
If your stock idea has made it to step four, things are looking good.
But you still have work to do before you pull the trigger.
Keep reading to learn more...